Historic 2 Story home along Hwy 60 & the Wisconsin River in Port Andrew WI! Home has 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 detached garages, & tons of old charm. Home does need some updates & TLC but lots of upside with this location & area in the Driftless zone in Southwest WI!
Home has modern heating system, Well & Septic.
The original home was constructed circa 1838 by Capitan Thomas Andrew (Port Andrew). Thomas Andrew was one of the 1st settlers in what is now Richland county. The town of Port Andrew had a population of nearly 1,000 during the 1860's when the main cash crop in the area was Ginseng for the Eastern markets.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO BID:
1. BUYERS PREMIUM - A ten (10%) buyer's fee will be added to the final Bid.
PLACING A BID CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS HEREIN & WILL BE A BINDING CONTRACT TO PURCHASE. PLACING A BID IMPLIES YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS & TO PURCHASE THE LOT.
General Information: Kramer Real Estate and Auction Service has been contracted to sell this property at public auction. Any information on this auction is subject to verification and neither Kramer Real Estate and Auction Service nor the auctioneers or agents assume any liability for errors or omissions. All information has been gained from sources considered to be reliable: however, bidders are and have been invited to inspect the property and make their own investigations. All sales made will be presumed to be made upon the individual judgments of the purchaser. All announcements made the day of the sale take priority over any advertised material. By bidding on this property, you are accepting all terms & conditions hereby set forth.
TERMS OF THE SALE:
1. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign Wisconsin Offer to Purchase upon conclusion of the real estate bidding and tender the required non-refundable earnest money deposit of $10,000 within 24 hrs. of closing of auction & balance to be paid at the time of closing on or before Jan. 12th, 2024.
2. The sale price in the contract will be the auction hammer price plus the 10% buyer’s fee together which will determine the contract price in the Offer to Purchase.
3. Sellers will convey title to the premises by Deed & Title Insurance. Qualifying for financing is not a contingency of this sale. You are responsible for the cash at closing.
4. Property is selling in its “as is” condition at public auction without any representations or warranties as to the structural or mechanical defects.
5. Property Taxes will be pro-rated 1 day prior to closing on.
6. Sellers reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Blue River, Wisconsin 53518
Closing to be on or before Jan 12th, 2024
Selling at online auction! A Historic 3 Bedroom, 2-bathroom home located just off of the Wisconsin River & Hwy 60. This home features some great old-world charm & is in need of some updates & TLC. Private well & Septic system. 2 Detached garages with storage plus an old Log cabin & summer kitchen add to the uniqueness of this property. Leaf off season views of the Wisconsin River & giant Walnut trees line the yard.
Make Plans to attend the open houses & ask your questions prior to bidding as this home sells "as is" at online auction!