15151 High Ridge St. Port Andrew (Blue River) WI; Located just across the Hwy 60 from the Wisconsin river sits this 1.02 acre property. Property included an old abandoned cabin in rough condition, which long ago had a view of the River below. No modern well or sanitary system on the property. The land has a nice stand of some harvestable & mid-growth Walnut trees. If you are looking for a getaway spot or project property this may be just what you are looking for!
Taxes: 2022 taxes $214
Tax Parcel Numbers: #0243-6000-670; #0243-6000-660; #0243-6000-610
For Direct Questions for Zoning:
Michael Bindl, Zoning Administrator
181 W Seminary St, Suite 100, Richland Center, WI 53581
Telephone: (608) 647-2447
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO BID:
1. BUYERS PREMIUM - A ten (10%) buyer's fee will be added to the final Bid.
PLACING A BID CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS HEREIN & WILL BE A BINDING CONTRACT TO PURCHASE. PLACING A BID IMPLIES YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS & TO PURCHASE THE LOT.
General Information: Kramer Real Estate and Auction Service has been contracted to sell this property at public auction. Any information on this auction is subject to verification and neither Kramer Real Estate and Auction Service nor the auctioneers or agents assume any liability for errors or omissions. All information has been gained from sources considered to be reliable: however, bidders are and have been invited to inspect the property and make their own investigations. All sales made will be presumed to be made upon the individual judgments of the purchaser. All announcements made the day of the sale take priority over any advertised material. By bidding on this property you are accepting all terms & conditions hereby set forth.
TERMS OF THE SALE:
1. The successful high bidder on this property will be required to sign Wisconsin Offer to Purchase upon conclusion of the real estate bidding and tender the required non-refundable earnest money deposit of $2,500 within 24 hrs. of closing of auction & balance to be paid at the time of closing on or before Oct. 20th 2023.
2. The sale price in the contract will be the auction hammer price plus the 10% buyer’s fee together which will determine the contract price in the Offer to Purchase.
3. Sellers will convey title to the premises by Deed & Title Insurance. Qualifying for financing is not a contingency of this sale. You are responsible for the cash at closing.
4. Property is selling in its “as is” condition at public auction without any representations or warranties as to the structural or mechanical defects.
5. Property Taxes will be pro-rated 1 day prior to closing on.
6. Sellers reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids, property is broker owned.
Blue River, Wisconsin 53518
Close to the Wisconsin River this small acreage has tons of potential! An older abandoned shack sits on the property alone with old hand pump well. Some utilities at the lot line. Fix up the small bungalow or bring your your tiny home or camper. The boat landing is almost within site of this property, making easy access for your river recreational fun!